We are planning on attending summer camp at Camp Cris Dobbins during the week of June 11th. We will be leaving after lunch on June 10th to travel to Colorado Springs. On June 11th, we will attend church in the morning and then register for camp. On June 17th, we will return home.
As usual, we need the following forms:
- The Boy Scouts of America Activity Consent Form (needed for camp outs and most activities)
- BSA Annual Medical Form (Parts A, B and C, for summer camp and longer activities)
- Colorado Health Form Addendum (needed for Camp Cris Dobbins)
You may also be interested in the following information:
- The recommended equipment for Scout camp at Camp Cris Dobbins
- 2014 Camp Cris Dobbins Leader's Guide
- 2015 Camp Cris Dobbins Program Guide
As for paying for scout camp, here is the suggested schedule so we can make the payment deadlines:
- Deposit: $40 due February 8, 2015.
- Second Payment: $95 per Scout due February 22, 2015
- Third Payment: $95 per Scout due March 29, 2015
- Fourth Payment: $95 per Scout due April 26, 2015
- Final Payment: $26.33 per Scout due May 31, 2015 (estimated travel costs)